вторник, 20 мая 2014 г.

How to lighten hair naturally 5. Timing and a good mask.

  How long do you leave it in your hair?
For my hair 1-1,5 hours of the acidic mask with conditioner and some shampoo is enough. But you can leave lemon juice in your hair for up to 3 hours, or overnight. Last time I used it I left it for 1,5. It really depends on your hair strucrure. Experiment with different timings. Decide what is best for you.
 Mask, don't drip!
For a comfortable mask a thick conditioner is a good help, put a plastic bag on your hair, and put a towel on your head. You can use a claw pin to to fix and hold the towel.
 On damp or dry hair?
Definitely you'll need less liquid for damp or wet hair. I noticed when I started using conditioner-shampoo mask on damp hair it definitely worked better on overall lightening and especially on the most difficul areas, lowers layers of my hair, for example. Before that discovery I had been using citric acid masks before shampoo on dirty hair. It's really better to use everything on clean hair. Damp or wet hair is more sensitive to lightening. My hair is lowly porous, if you have curly hair it's highly porous, it probably won't need to be damp. But the benefit of applying lightening masks on dry hair is that more of the liquid is absorbed by the hair, and you can use shampoo enhancing, too. I put it on damp hair and on wet hair. I use conditioner mask on damp hair. Hair is different, on damp or on dry hair depends on your hair type, watch how you hair reacts and see, what is better.
 I will put pictures in the next post.)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий