понедельник, 19 мая 2014 г.

How to lighten hair naturally 4. Less known lighteners.

    Advice: other sour juices and products can be used to lighten hair: cranberry juice, sour apples, cornel (cornelian cherries), etc. Anything that has a considrable sour taste can lighten hair to some extent. You can use these natural products when you have a chance.
  Here are some things that are not very famous and popular.
10) Ascorbic acid, or Vitamin C preferably in powder form. People like to use it to strip dye, but not many of them know that it gradually lightens natural hair colour. It can be used in many ways, in rinses, in combinations with shampoo and conditioner. You can keep it in your hair for 1-2 hours. In Russia 2,5 gramm packets are sold. It feels milder than the citric acid. (I don't recommend boiling because Vitamin C loses its properties in high temperatures.)
11) Citric acid.
You can use it instead of ascorbic acid. It's cheaper. It's the cheapest natural organic acid that can be used to lighten hair. You can warm and boil it, if you like. Citric acid doesn't lose its properties in high temperatures.
 Here is one of my recipes:
 On this website you can see the photos of this recipe with citric acid and my hair http://irecommend.ru/content/odin-iz-retseptov-dlya-osvetleniya-volos-s-limonnoi-kislotoi-foto
1. Squeeze the conditioner into a bowl.
2. Add 30-50 grams of ascorbic acid/citric acid. Mix it well.
3. Add some shampoo. Mix well.
You should mix well and maybe wait for some minutes in order to make sure the acid dissolved.
4. Put this mask on your clean damp hair. Leave it for 1-1,5 hours.
 You can also add essential oils if you like.
12) Sea salt, or table salt.
In search of information I found that sea salt brightens and lightens hair. Chlorides have some lightening properties. I added salt to my acid masks.
13) Salicylic acid, acetylsalicylic acid.
 It can be found easily: salicylic acid is the active ingredient in face washes. It is sold in low concertrations at the pharmacie, chemist's. Among these face washes I recommend Clearasil face washes, because it's got more salicylic acid than anything else. If you follow this link, it's my review, you can look at the ingredients. http://irecommend.ru/content/pomogaet-podsvetlit-volosy-i-podcherknut-tsvet-s-salitsilovoi-kislotoi
I used Salicylic acid facewash to wash my hair and I noticed that it cleans well and lightens a bit, brightens my hair. I don't use it every time, and I combine it with using shampoo.
 Acetylsalicylic acid in tablets, or aspirin can be used in hair masks, they can strip hair dye and they can lighten hair. Cheap tablet need to be crushed and dissolved, and Bayer's aspirin is not very cheap. You'll need to use 8-10 tablets or pills. Using these pills in not very convenient. And the remain like some powder in your hair. Some hair types will need conditioning afterwards.
14) Lactic acid. 
 I bought lactic acid at cheap prices at the veterinary pharmacie, it was a 40 % Lactic acid, 60 % alcohol. The pharmacie in my neighbourhood didn't sell any lactic acid. It is also sold in shops for handmade or homemade cosmetics, but it's quite pricey to buy there if you want to use it for lightening hair. It's a good deal to buy it at the veterinary pharmacy. It's not sold in conventional pharmacies in my country as far as I know.
 It's very nice to use it. I diluted it with water.
15) Essential oils.
 Many people know about lemon essential oil, but there are other essential oils that can lighten hair: rosemary oil, lemongrass oil, grapefruit and other citrus oils, neroli, lavender oil, fennel, even tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil. The list is not full. And you can mix these oils to lighten hair.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий